August 21, 2009

thinspiration (as promiseddd) !

Here are some really good thinspo vidoes. I just got re-enspired (: hope these are some help so those of you feeling a little down and uninspired at the moment.

And the videos I chose are mostly real girls. I hate seeing supermodels and magazine girls because its not realistic. They might be skinny [a lot skinnier than me thats for sure] but the fact that they've been photo-shopped turns me off. I enjoy seeing picture of real girls just taking pictures and just happy to be skinny. No one knows how bad I wanna fast forward to the part where I'm thin. It's painful and miserable forcing my body to shrink. And of course its all for the better and some days are better then others but I wanna just be able to look in the mirror for once and see a perfectly skinny girl with nothing to change. And it seems more "in my reach" when I see real girls just having fun being thin. And thats what I picked out :) enjoy. STAY STRONG lovelies!

olivia's rockinn thinspo #1

olivia's rockinn thinspo #2

olivia's rockinn thinspo #3

olivia's rockinn thinspo #4

olivia's rockinn thinspo #5

olivia's rockinn thinspo #6

olivia's rockinn thinspo #7

olivia's rockinn thinspo #8

olivia's rockinn thinspo #9


DONT DREAM IT, WORK FOR IT !!!

oliviaa xoxo

1 comment:

  1. rebecca is hot no matter what way you look at it.. if she's skinnier than most that's her choice... there's millions of people who say 'thin to win'.. rebecca, stand tall girl! we're awaiting a response from her PR firm to put on our blog thinerotica.com that is a voice to all anorexic people.

    ReplyDelete