September 7, 2009

I'm Back (: sorrrry

Hey guys. Sorry no posting in awhile :( I spent awhile at a friends house back in the old city where I used to live. Of course I couldn't control myself to stick to my diet while I was there. And it doesn't help that my friends mom cooks like 24/7 and all the do is EAT ! Anyways its not like I went crazy though. I know I stayed under 2000 calories everyday but school starts tomorrow and so does ABC. I'm really excited. So far all I've had today is a small bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, a couple flaming hot cheetos, a small glass of milk and a small glass of green tea. I'm really excited to start ABC tomorrow because I won't be just steps away from my kitchen all day and I'll be totally distracted throughout the day. The only downside is that my mother doesn't own a scale so until I can buy a personal one, I'll be posting pictures with my progress as often as possible. Anyways I'm back home so the posts will be pretty much daily again from now one. Stay strong my loves and THINK THIN ! you can do it (:

-olivia

Todays food log:
-a small bowl of cereal
-a handfull of flaming hot cheetos
-a glass of milk
-a glass of green tea

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's good to have you back. Sorry about the bad food time at your friend's house. I always find it harder to stick to what i should eat when i'm with friends too. Oh well, you'll make up for it with the ABC tomorrow :) Stay strong, you'll do lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also trying to get skinny for school because i have to strip to my underwear and bra the first day, which is next weekend. for massage. so not excited. U will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back!
    Its always difficult to control one's food intake when you are out...its okay.
    Good luck on the ABC! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete